|Name:||S20 Solid Urethane|
|Box Finish:||1000 Grit|
900 Global is introducing a new line of bowling balls to their catalog this season called Tour Preferred. One of the balls in this new tier is the Boo-Yah. This ball uses a new low differential, high RG core design that is paired with a new S20 solid urethane coverstock. The Boo-Yah comes out of the box at a sanded 1000 grit, ensuring that it will have the traction in the front of the lane that is typically needed for urethane to be effective.
We had our best reaction with this ball on our dry test pattern. This pattern’s shorter length allowed the Boo-Yah to see enough friction for all three testers to get to the pocket playing up ...
900 Global Boo-Yah Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- 900 Global Boo-Yah vs. 900 Global Black Ops
- 900 Global Boo-Yah vs. 900 Global Boost Blue/Black Hybrid
- 900 Global Boo-Yah vs. 900 Global Boost Purple/Green Hybrid
- 900 Global Boo-Yah vs. 900 Global Chemical X
- 900 Global Boo-Yah vs. 900 Global Dark Matter
- 900 Global Boo-Yah vs. 900 Global Honey Badger
- 900 Global Boo-Yah vs. 900 Global Shadow Ops
To compare the 900 Global Boo-Yah to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.