|Box Finish:||1500 Grit Polished|
|Color:||Black Solid / Purple Pearl|
The 900 Global Drift uses a weight block called Hula Symmetric that has a 2.54″ RG with a 0.054″ differential and combines it with the S62 Hybrid coverstock. It is polished at a 1500 grit surface when it comes out of the box, making the Drift a higher differential and shinier box finish option than the last ball in this line, the X.
The Drift gave us our best ball reaction on our medium oil test pattern. All three testers were able to play farther right than usual on this pattern with this ball. Its polished cover allowed it easy length down the lane and it didn’t violently react to the downlane hook. We liked how this ball was easy to control, but without being too smooth like what we saw from the X.
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
900 Global Drift Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- 900 Global Drift vs. 900 Global Dark Matter
- 900 Global Drift vs. 900 Global Desert Ops
- 900 Global Drift vs. 900 Global Honey Badger
- 900 Global Drift vs. 900 Global Inception
- 900 Global Drift vs. 900 Global Infrared
- 900 Global Drift vs. 900 Global Special Ops
- 900 Global Drift vs. 900 Global Truth
- 900 Global Drift vs. 900 Global Truth Pearl
- 900 Global Drift vs. 900 Global X
To compare the 900 Global Drift to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.