|Box Finish:||1500 Grit Polished|
|Color:||Blue / Gray / Purple|
The Inception Pearl is the second ball from 900 Global to use the asymmetrical Adaptor/D core. It maintains the same 2.48″ RG, 0.055″ total differential, and 0.024″ intermediate differential from the last time this core was used in the original Inception. This ball shares the S74R cover with the Truth and Inception, but this time it comes in a pearlized form. The Inception Pearl has an eye-catching tri-colored cover that comes out of the box at a 1500 grit polished factory finish.
The Inception Pearl gave us lots of length and a strong move at the back end that was best for our testers on our medium oil pattern. Stroker was farther outside near six at the breakpoint, allowing the strong back end motion to guide his Inception Pearl back to the pocket. If he missed left of target, however, he saw too much skid from the polished cover. To play
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
900 Global Inception Pearl Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- 900 Global Inception Pearl vs. 900 Global Desert Ops
- 900 Global Inception Pearl vs. 900 Global Inception
- 900 Global Inception Pearl vs. 900 Global Inception DCT Pearl
- 900 Global Inception Pearl vs. 900 Global Inception Redux
- 900 Global Inception Pearl vs. 900 Global Infrared
- 900 Global Inception Pearl vs. 900 Global Special Ops
- 900 Global Inception Pearl vs. 900 Global Truth
- 900 Global Inception Pearl vs. 900 Global Truth Pearl
To compare the 900 Global Inception Pearl to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional 900 Global Inception Pearl Resources
Click here to visit 900 Global's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.