|Name:||Night Hawk Stealth SE|
The Night Hawk Stealth SE is the latest vintage ball to be retooled for current conditions in the AMF line. The Stealth uses the aggressive F78 Solid coverstock that is finished with the NEAT E pad, which is approximately equivalent to a 1500 grit sanded finish. This strong cover and rough box finish are paired with the Power Ring symmetrical weight block that was used previously in the Night Hawk SE. The increased traction from the coverstock being both more aggressive and rougher out of the box give this ball more total hook than the Night Hawk SE.
The Stealth was best for all three of our testers on our heavy oil test pattern. Cranker had the best reaction on the fresh. He loved that he could be aggressive with his release and his Stealth would just roll off the breakpoint with an even and predictable motion. This smooth arcing motion allowed him to stay in the same part of the lane for the majority of our test session on this pattern. Stroker played straighter through the track area, allowing the aggressive coverstock
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
AMF Night Hawk Stealth SE Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- AMF Night Hawk Stealth SE vs. AMF Encore
- AMF Night Hawk Stealth SE vs. AMF Escape
- AMF Night Hawk Stealth SE vs. AMF Great Escape
- AMF Night Hawk Stealth SE vs. AMF Night Hawk SE
- AMF Night Hawk Stealth SE vs. AMF Ninja Pearl SE
- AMF Night Hawk Stealth SE vs. AMF Ninja SE
- AMF Night Hawk Stealth SE vs. AMF Sumo SE
- AMF Night Hawk Stealth SE vs. AMF Unreal
To compare the AMF Night Hawk Stealth SE to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.