|Fortify Hybrid Reactive
|500 SiaAir / Royal Compound / Royal Shine
|Navy Solid / Light Blue Pearl
|Brute Low RG / Low Differential Symmetrical
The Brute uses a couple new pieces of technology from Brunswick. On the inside, this ball is powered by the new Brute Low RG/Low Differential Symmetrical core; we’d say more about it, but its name says it all. Brunswick has paired this new core design with a new coverstock. This cover is a hybrid version of the Fortify coverstock that was used in its pearl version on the Fortera Exile.
The pairing of these two elements gives the Brute a very skid/flip motion that was best for us on our medium volume test pattern. Tweener and Stroker played more
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Brunswick Brute Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Brunswick Brute vs. Brunswick Anaconda
- Brunswick Brute vs. Brunswick Fortera Exile
- Brunswick Brute vs. Brunswick Fortera Intrigue
- Brunswick Brute vs. Brunswick Mastermind Genius
- Brunswick Brute vs. Brunswick Mastermind Intellect
- Brunswick Brute vs. Brunswick Melee Cross
To compare the Brunswick Brute to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.