|Box Finish:||500 / 2000 SiaAir|
|Color:||Blue / Violet / Orange|
|Name:||Modified Mastermind Asymmetric|
The Mastermind Strategy falls into the upper-mid performance price point in Brunswick’s line, just below the Nirvanas. It combines the Modified Mastermind Asymmetric core design with the Relativity Solid coverstock. This core has a higher RG of 2.504″ and lower differential of 0.048″ than the Mastermind Ultra Low RG core design from the early Mastermind releases, but it is the same as the core used in the more recent Mastermind Einstein. The coverstock is the first reactive solid used in this line since the Mastermind Intellect from 2014. The Strategy comes out of the box at a sanded 500/2000 SiaAir finish, allowing for a large amount of traction on heavier volumes of oil. We liked this ball equally well on our heavy and medium patterns, with our sport pattern not far behind.
We were able to easily get to the pocket on our heavy oil test pattern. The rough surface of this ball helped it pick up strong in the midlane and give us a smooth arc to the pocket. We were about five ...
Brunswick Mastermind Strategy Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Brunswick Mastermind Strategy vs. Brunswick Absolute Nirvana
- Brunswick Mastermind Strategy vs. Brunswick Fanatic
- Brunswick Mastermind Strategy vs. Brunswick Fanatic BTU
- Brunswick Mastermind Strategy vs. Brunswick Fanatic SS
- Brunswick Mastermind Strategy vs. Brunswick Mastermind Einstein
- Brunswick Mastermind Strategy vs. Brunswick Nirvana
- Brunswick Mastermind Strategy vs. Brunswick Quantum Fire Pearl
- Brunswick Mastermind Strategy vs. Brunswick Quantum Forest Green Solid
- Brunswick Mastermind Strategy vs. Brunswick True Nirvana
- Brunswick Mastermind Strategy vs. Brunswick Vintage Danger Zone
To compare the Brunswick Mastermind Strategy to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Brunswick Mastermind Strategy Resources
Click here to visit Brunswick's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.