|Box Finish:||500 / 1000 SiaAir|
|Name:||Quantum Mushroom High RG Asymmetric|
The Quantum Bias is the fourth entry into the revived Quantum line for Brunswick. This solid white ball features the new Quantum Mushroom High RG Asymmetric core shape, making it the first of the four new Quantums to feature an asymmetrical weight block. The coverstock on this ball is ECA-XR, which is a reactive solid formulation that comes out of the box sanded at 500/1000 SiaAir. The Quantum Bias topped the hook scale for Brunswick balls for our testers, making it a no-brainer on heavy volume lane conditions.
All three of our testers loved the amount of easy hook they saw from the Quantum Bias on our heavy oil test pattern. Its 1000 grit sanded ECA-XR coverstock easily tore through the heaviest part of this pattern with no effort. This new cover gave us the most hook we have seen from a Brunswick ball on this pattern. Stroker played all the way in on board 18 off his hand with the Bias. He was targeting the 13 board at the arrows and using a breakpoint on nine downlane. Tweener started his ball on board 24, crossed just outside the middle arrow, and also got his ball out to nine at the breakpoint. Cranker’s ball was landing on 32, crossing the fifth arrow, and also sharing nine with the other two testers downlane.
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Brunswick Quantum Bias Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Brunswick Quantum Bias vs. Brunswick Cutting Edge Hybrid
- Brunswick Quantum Bias vs. Brunswick Cutting Edge Solid
- Brunswick Quantum Bias vs. Brunswick Fearless
- Brunswick Quantum Bias vs. Brunswick Kingpin Max
- Brunswick Quantum Bias vs. Brunswick Kingpin Rule
- Brunswick Quantum Bias vs. Brunswick Magnitude 035 Pearl
- Brunswick Quantum Bias vs. Brunswick Method
- Brunswick Quantum Bias vs. Brunswick Prism Solid
- Brunswick Quantum Bias vs. Brunswick Quantum Bias Pearl
- Brunswick Quantum Bias vs. Brunswick Quantum Forest Green Solid
- Brunswick Quantum Bias vs. Brunswick Tenacity
- Brunswick Quantum Bias vs. Brunswick Tenacity Grit
- Brunswick Quantum Bias vs. Brunswick Vapor Zone Solid
- Brunswick Quantum Bias vs. Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone
To compare the Brunswick Quantum Bias to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Brunswick Quantum Bias Resources
Click here to visit Brunswick's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.