|Name:||Reflex Solid HST|
|Box Finish:||500 / 2000 Abralon|
|Color:||Black / Yellow / Blue|
The Tyrant is the first Columbia 300 release to use the HyperSHOCK additive in both the core and coverstock. This high performance ball exits the box at a 2000 Abralon finish, allowing an early read of the lane. The Tyrant features a new low RG (2.48″) and high differential (0.056″) asymmetrical core design that offers slightly more flare potential than the Swerve core. Everything about this ball is setup to grab the lane early and create a large hook potential on heavy oil patterns.
Stroker and Cranker had their best lines to the pocket with the box finish on our heavy oil test pattern. Stroker could play straight up the seven board, allowing the rough finish to grab the lane and provide a strong arc into the pocket. Cranker was much deeper in the oil and had to throw his ball away from the headpin. His higher rev rate
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Columbia 300 Tyrant Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Columbia 300 Tyrant vs. Columbia 300 Delirium Shock
- Columbia 300 Tyrant vs. Columbia 300 Impulse
- Columbia 300 Tyrant vs. Columbia 300 Impulse Solid
- Columbia 300 Tyrant vs. Columbia 300 Lit
- Columbia 300 Tyrant vs. Columbia 300 Saber
- Columbia 300 Tyrant vs. Columbia 300 Sideswipe
- Columbia 300 Tyrant vs. Columbia 300 Sideswipe Solid
- Columbia 300 Tyrant vs. Columbia 300 Swerve FX
- Columbia 300 Tyrant vs. Columbia 300 Swerve GT
- Columbia 300 Tyrant vs. Columbia 300 Tyrant Pearl
To compare the Columbia 300 Tyrant to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Columbia 300 Tyrant Resources
Click here to visit Columbia 300's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.