|Box Finish:||500 / 3000 Abralon|
|Color:||Black / Orange / Blue|
Ebonite’s first high performance release of 2015 is the Code of Honor. This ball uses the same CB-2 asymmetrical core design that was in the Pivot, Pivot Point, and Honor. The Code of Honor uses a solid version of the RCS 5.0 coverstock that comes out of the box at a 3000 Abralon finish. This is a strong and absorbent coverstock that provides plenty of hook in the oil.
The Code of Honor was best for us on our heavy oil test pattern. All three testers really liked their reaction when the pattern was fresh. The rough coverstock gave us plenty of traction, yet still let us open up the front of the lane. Cranker was able to cross the arrows just left of the
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Ebonite Code of Honor Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Ebonite Code of Honor vs. Ebonite Adrenaline Shot
- Ebonite Code of Honor vs. Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Gold
- Ebonite Code of Honor vs. Ebonite Honor
- Ebonite Code of Honor vs. Ebonite Pivot
- Ebonite Code of Honor vs. Ebonite Pivot Point
- Ebonite Code of Honor vs. Ebonite Warrior
- Ebonite Code of Honor vs. Ebonite Warrior Elite
To compare the Ebonite Code of Honor to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.