|Name:||GB 13.3 Pearl|
|Box Finish:||500 / 2000 Abralon / Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish|
|Color:||Red / Black Cherry / Red Pearl|
The Warrior is the newest high performance release from Ebonite. This ball joins the Honor and the Pivot Point as polished balls at this price point. The Warrior uses the new GB 13.3 Pearl coverstock, which is a different formulation than the RCP Max and RCH 5.0 used previously. In addition to the new coverstock, the Warrior features a new core design. The new asymmetrical Iron Fist core shape offers a lower RG and higher differential than the CB-2 Asymmetric weight block that was used in the Pivot Point and Honor. This polished pearl ball is very clean through the front of the lane, saving everything it has for the breakpoint and back end.
The Warrior was best for our testers on our medium test pattern. This ball offered a sharper move at ...
Ebonite Warrior Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Ebonite Warrior vs. Ebonite Adrenaline Shot
- Ebonite Warrior vs. Ebonite Code of Honor
- Ebonite Warrior vs. Ebonite Game Breaker 2
- Ebonite Warrior vs. Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Gold
- Ebonite Warrior vs. Ebonite Maverick Pearl
- Ebonite Warrior vs. Ebonite Mission Unknown
- Ebonite Warrior vs. Ebonite Pivot Point
- Ebonite Warrior vs. Ebonite Salute
- Ebonite Warrior vs. Ebonite Warrior Elite
- Ebonite Warrior vs. Ebonite Warrior Supreme
To compare the Ebonite Warrior to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Ebonite Warrior Resources
Click here to visit Ebonite's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.