|Box Finish:||500 / 1000 Abralon / Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish|
|Color:||Red / Blue|
The Rebel is the polished pearl addition to Hammer’s lineup this season and it falls into the same mid-performance price point as the Arson High Flare and Arson High Flare Solid. This ball uses Hammer’s NBT Pearl coverstock, used previously on the Cold Blood and Black Widow Red Legend, combined with a brand new core design. The low 2.48″ RG and medium 0.044″ differential symmetrical Rebel core revs up easily for all styles of play and offers a good amount of track flare potential. The Rebel’s polished box finish is achieved by first sanding with both 500 and 1000 Abralon before applying Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish.
This shiny pearl performed best for us on our medium oil test pattern. Stroker liked his reaction, but he was not used to having his ball turn over as hard as this ball did when it got the back end. He had ...
Hammer Rebel Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Hammer Rebel vs. Hammer Arson High Flare
- Hammer Rebel vs. Hammer Arson High Flare Solid
- Hammer Rebel vs. Hammer Blue Vibe
- Hammer Rebel vs. Hammer Cherry Vibe
- Hammer Rebel vs. Hammer Dark Legend
- Hammer Rebel vs. Hammer Dark Legend Solid
- Hammer Rebel vs. Hammer Diesel
- Hammer Rebel vs. Hammer Phobia
- Hammer Rebel vs. Hammer Rebel Solid
- Hammer Rebel vs. Hammer Rebel Yell
- Hammer Rebel vs. Hammer Scandal
- Hammer Rebel vs. Hammer Scandal Pearl
To compare the Hammer Rebel to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Hammer Rebel Resources
Click here to visit Hammer's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.