|Box Finish:||4000 Grit LSS|
The Motiv Forza GT is the third ball released into the Forza line, joining the original Forza and the Forza Redline. This ball uses a hybrid coverstock called Helix HR that comes out of the box at a 4000 grit LSS finish. It again uses the symmetrical Torx weight block as its engine, just like the previous two Forza line products. The GT’s hybrid cover gave us more back end reaction than the original Forza, while handling oil better than the Redline.
The Forza GT’s combination of traction and back end reaction gave us our best look on our heavy oil test pattern. The biggest difference we saw between this ball and the original Forza was the
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Motiv Forza GT Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Motiv Forza GT vs. Motiv Chronic Paranoia
- Motiv Forza GT vs. Motiv Forza
- Motiv Forza GT vs. Motiv Forza Redline
- Motiv Forza GT vs. Motiv Forza SS
- Motiv Forza GT vs. Motiv Freestyle
- Motiv Forza GT vs. Motiv Octane Carbon
- Motiv Forza GT vs. Motiv Paranoia
- Motiv Forza GT vs. Motiv Primal Fear
- Motiv Forza GT vs. Motiv Trident
- Motiv Forza GT vs. Motiv United Revolt
- Motiv Forza GT vs. Motiv Venom Cobra
To compare the Motiv Forza GT to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.