|Name:||Raw Fusion Hybrid Reactive|
|Box Finish:||4000 Grit LSS|
|Color:||Black / Emerald Pearl|
The Motiv Primal Rage Remix is exactly what its name suggests: it is an updated and “remixed” version of the original red Primal Rage from 2013. The new Remix uses the same Impluse V2 core design found in the original Primal Rage, but with a new coverstock. The Raw Fusion Hybrid Reactive cover comes out of the box with a rougher finish, giving it a bit more traction in the oil than the Primal Rage, Octane, and other recent shiny Motiv releases.
The Remix’s rougher, more aggressive coverstock was a great match for our heavy oil test pattern. It handled the oil on this condition easily, but it gave us a much different path to the pocket than a ball like the Forza. We were easily able to keep moving left with our feet
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Motiv Primal Rage Remix Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Motiv Primal Rage Remix vs. Motiv Forza
- Motiv Primal Rage Remix vs. Motiv Forza Redline
- Motiv Primal Rage Remix vs. Motiv Graffiti Tag
- Motiv Primal Rage Remix vs. Motiv Jackal
- Motiv Primal Rage Remix vs. Motiv Jackal Ghost
- Motiv Primal Rage Remix vs. Motiv Paranoia
- Motiv Primal Rage Remix vs. Motiv Primal Fear
- Motiv Primal Rage Remix vs. Motiv Primal Rage
- Motiv Primal Rage Remix vs. Motiv Revolt Havoc
- Motiv Primal Rage Remix vs. Motiv Venom Cobra
To compare the Motiv Primal Rage Remix to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Motiv Primal Rage Remix Resources
Click here to visit Motiv's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.