|Box Finish:||500 / 1500 SiaAir|
The Double Cross is the first urethane-covered bowling ball for the Radical brand. Its U73 Pearl coverstock comes out of the box at a sanded 500/1500 SiaAir finish. The Double Cross pairs its pearl urethane shell with a symmetrical core design that gives it a 2.528″ RG and a 0.035″ differential. This lower flaring core design keeps the sanded urethane shell from hooking too early and allowed our testers to see some continuation at the breakpoint. The Double Cross was best for all three of our testers on our dry test pattern, thanks to the lower hook potential of the urethane coverstock.
Cranker’s look on the dry test pattern was pretty good and it only improved as the session progressed. As usual, his high rev rate gave him some challenges on this pattern, so he had to modify his release for the best results. With his typical release, he had too much hook from outside and not enough recovery to open up his angles, which wasn’t really a surprise with the sanded urethane shell. By softening up his hand and reducing his speed, Cranker found the proper shape and
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Radical Double Cross Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Radical Double Cross vs. Radical Bigfoot
- Radical Double Cross vs. Radical Conspiracy Scheme
- Radical Double Cross vs. Radical Counter Attack Pearl
- Radical Double Cross vs. Radical Counter Attack Solid
- Radical Double Cross vs. Radical Informer
- Radical Double Cross vs. Radical Intel Pearl Special Edition
- Radical Double Cross vs. Radical Payback
- Radical Double Cross vs. Radical Trail Blazer
To compare the Radical Double Cross to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.