|Box Finish:||500 / 1000 SiaAir / Crown Factory Compound|
|Color:||Black / Charcoal Pearl|
The Katana will provide Radical fans with the biggest downlane recovery in the history of the brand. This ball uses both a new coverstock and a new asymmetrical core design to achieve its gigantic change of direction at the breakpoint. Also, for the first time for Radical, the coverstock on the Katana has been given a name. The Forged coverstock is a strong pearlized composition that comes out of the box with a 500/1000 SiaAir combination before Crown Factory Compound is applied. The Katana’s new asymmetrical weight block offers a large amount of track flare, which helps it slice through the back of the lane with ease.
Our medium oil test pattern provided the best reaction for the Katana at its box finish. Stroker and Tweener loved the motion this ball provided them at the back of the lane. Their lower rev rates usually don’t allow balls to turn over as sharply at the end of the pattern as the Katana. Stroker felt like a power player the way the pins fell when the Katana was in his hand. The sharp angle it created was throwing pins everywhere, even with his lower rev rate. It was just as
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Radical Katana Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Radical Katana vs. Radical Beyond Ridiculous
- Radical Katana vs. Radical Beyond Ridiculous Pearl
- Radical Katana vs. Radical Cyclops Pearl
- Radical Katana vs. Radical Intel
- Radical Katana vs. Radical Katana Dragon
- Radical Katana vs. Radical Katana Legend
- Radical Katana vs. Radical Katana Slash
- Radical Katana vs. Radical Ludicrous
- Radical Katana vs. Radical More Cash
- Radical Katana vs. Radical Quick Fix
- Radical Katana vs. Radical Ridiculous Pearl
- Radical Katana vs. Radical Tremendous
- Radical Katana vs. Radical Tremendous Pearl
To compare the Radical Katana to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Radical Katana Resources
Click here to visit Radical's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.