|Box Finish:||500 / 4000 SiaAir|
|Name:||Asymmetrical with Scoop Technology|
The Radical Ridiculous Asym is the second release to use the Ridiculous name in Radical’s Reliable line of products. While the original Ridiculous had a symmetrical core, this version pairs a solid coverstock with an asymmetrical core that uses Radical’s layout versatility-increasing Scoop Technology design. It has a total differential of 0.050″, an intermediate differential of 0.012″, and an RG of 2.538″.
The Ridiculous Asym was just a little bit better for our testers on our medium pattern than it was on our heavy oil pattern. Our testers all started in their comfort zones on this pattern, with Stroker and Tweener both targeting close to the second arrow and Cranker targeting closer to the middle arrow. They were all getting this ball out to around the seventh
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Radical Ridiculous Asym Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Radical Ridiculous Asym vs. Radical Beyond Ridiculous
- Radical Ridiculous Asym vs. Radical Guru Mighty
- Radical Ridiculous Asym vs. Radical Guru Pearl Limited
- Radical Ridiculous Asym vs. Radical Jackpot
- Radical Ridiculous Asym vs. Radical Primo Solid
- Radical Ridiculous Asym vs. Radical Rave On
- Radical Ridiculous Asym vs. Radical Ridiculous Pearl
- Radical Ridiculous Asym vs. Radical The Fix
- Radical Ridiculous Asym vs. Radical Xeno
To compare the Radical Ridiculous Asym to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Radical Ridiculous Asym Resources
Click here to visit Radical's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.