|Box Finish:||500 / 4000 SiaAir|
|Color:||Black / Red Solid|
|Name:||Asymmetric with Scoop Technology|
The new Radical Xeno is a sanded reactive solid bowling ball at the same price point as the Primo Solid. A big difference between these two releases is the Xeno’s Asymmetric with Scoop Technology core shape that was previously used in the Reax Version 2 series of balls. Compared to the symmetrical core in the Primo Solid, the Xeno’s asymmetrical core gives it a higher RG of 2.508″ and the same medium differential of 0.048″. This core is wrapped in a solid coverstock finished with a 4000 SiaAir pad.
We started with the Xeno on our medium test pattern. The 4000 SiaAir box finish helped it pick up fairly early in the middle of the lane and give us a smooth arc to the pocket. We didn’t quite feel like we had ...
Radical Xeno Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Radical Xeno vs. Radical Cash
- Radical Xeno vs. Radical Guru Pearl Limited
- Radical Xeno vs. Radical Jackpot
- Radical Xeno vs. Radical Jackpot Solid
- Radical Xeno vs. Radical Primo Solid
- Radical Xeno vs. Radical Ridiculous Asym
- Radical Xeno vs. Radical Ridiculous Pearl
- Radical Xeno vs. Radical The Fix
- Radical Xeno vs. Radical Tremendous
- Radical Xeno vs. Radical Xeno Pearl
To compare the Radical Xeno to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Radical Xeno Resources
Click here to visit Radical's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.