|500 SiaAir / Royal Compound / Royal Shine
|Purple / Gold Pearl
The Radical Yeti Uncaged marks the second time a pearl coverstock has been used with this weight block. The core is the same symmetrical “finger scoop” core that was used in all the Yeti releases so far. The difference in the pearl cover used on the original Yeti and the one used on this new release is quite noticeable, however. In fact, this new coverstock makes the Uncaged a whole new monster: it clears the front easily, creates a nice footprint in the midlane, and rips when it gets to the back end.
This is exactly what we like to see when we shoe up on our medium test pattern. All three testers
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Radical Yeti Uncaged Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Radical Yeti Uncaged vs. Radical Reax Gusto
- Radical Yeti Uncaged vs. Radical Reax Version 2 Pearl
- Radical Yeti Uncaged vs. Radical Score
- Radical Yeti Uncaged vs. Radical Yeti Unleashed
- Radical Yeti Uncaged vs. Radical Yeti Untamed
To compare the Radical Yeti Uncaged to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.