|Box Finish:||1500 Grit Polished|
|Color:||Black / Gold / Violet|
The Roto Grip Hyper Cell Skid uses the Nucleus core that was used most recently in the Hyper Cell and previously in the original Cell and Cell Pearl. This coverstock is an updated 73MH pearl that for us provided more total hook than any previous polished Roto Grip release.
We used the Hyper Cell Skid with great success on our medium test pattern. As the name suggests, the Skid will clear the front of the lane much, much easier than its sanded, solid predecessor. We had a stronger change of direction and a stronger total hook than balls like the Totally Defiant, Cell Pearl, and even the Mutant Cell Pearl. This ball will allow bowlers ...
Roto Grip Hyper Cell Skid Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Roto Grip Hyper Cell Skid vs. Roto Grip Devour
- Roto Grip Hyper Cell Skid vs. Roto Grip Eternal Cell
- Roto Grip Hyper Cell Skid vs. Roto Grip Hyper Cell
- Roto Grip Hyper Cell Skid vs. Roto Grip Totally Defiant
- Roto Grip Hyper Cell Skid vs. Roto Grip Unhinged
To compare the Roto Grip Hyper Cell Skid to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.