|Box Finish:||1500 Grit Polished|
|Color:||White Pearl / Blue Solid|
The Wrecker is the Roto Grip ball for bowlers who want to see a sharp change of direction when the ball sees some friction. This ball uses a new coverstock called 52ML and combines it with the Neutron core Roto Grip has used a few times.
This ball wrecked our medium pattern. Cranker likes a ball that allows him to go around the lane. That is why he gave this ball the highest rating of the testers on this pattern. His style matches up to balls that let him open up the lane and that is what the Wrecker let
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Roto Grip Wrecker Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Roto Grip Wrecker vs. Roto Grip Loco Solid
- Roto Grip Wrecker vs. Roto Grip Scream (2014)
- Roto Grip Wrecker vs. Roto Grip Shout (2014)
- Roto Grip Wrecker vs. Roto Grip Wreck-Em
- Roto Grip Wrecker vs. Roto Grip Wreck-It
To compare the Roto Grip Wrecker to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.