|Name:||ERG Hybrid Reactive|
|Box Finish:||3000 Grit Pad|
|Color:||Purple Pearl / White Pearl / Black|
The Crux offers the latest core technology from Storm and combines it with the new hybrid ERG coverstock. The Crux’s new Catalyst core is a low RG, high differential asymmetrical that is designed to reduce the amount of change that occurs to the ball’s mass properties as a result of drilling.
Two of our three testers had their best reaction on the heavy test pattern. Stroker and Cranker saw the ball read strong in the midlane and make a strong, continuous move at the back end. The Crux’s sanded cover gave these two testers enough traction in the oil for the lines they played on this pattern. Tweener was stuck between seeing too ...
Storm Crux Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Storm Crux vs. Roto Grip Hyper Cell
- Storm Crux vs. Roto Grip Sinister
- Storm Crux vs. Storm Alpha Crux
- Storm Crux vs. Storm Byte
- Storm Crux vs. Storm Crux Pearl
- Storm Crux vs. Storm IQ Tour Nano
- Storm Crux vs. Storm Lock
- Storm Crux vs. Storm Optimus
- Storm Crux vs. Storm Optimus Solid
- Storm Crux vs. Storm Rocket
- Storm Crux vs. Storm Zero Gravity
To compare the Storm Crux to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.