|Name:||R2X Pearl Reactive|
|Box Finish:||1500 Grit Polished|
|Color:||Red / White / Blue|
The Storm Optimus joins the IQ Tours and Marvels in the Master line. This ball uses a new core shape named Tri-Sphere instead of the Centripetal shape that has been used in this line recently. While the RG stays the same, the differential is greater than the IQ Tour line, but slightly less than the Marvels. This new core shape is paired up with the aggressive R2X reactive pearl coverstock. In comparing specs, this ball is very close to the Marvel Pearl.
The Optimus tested best on our medium test pattern. Stroker had his best reaction going up the second arrow, right in the track area of the lane. His rev rate did not allow him to throw the Optimus any farther right. When he did leak a shot outside of target, the ...
Storm Optimus Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Storm Optimus vs. Storm Crux
- Storm Optimus vs. Storm Crux Pearl
- Storm Optimus vs. Storm IQ Tour Fusion
- Storm Optimus vs. Storm IQ Tour Pearl
- Storm Optimus vs. Storm Optimus Solid
- Storm Optimus vs. Storm Phaze
- Storm Optimus vs. Storm Rocket
- Storm Optimus vs. Storm Zero Gravity
To compare the Storm Optimus to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.