|Name:||Reactor Hybrid Reactive|
|Box Finish:||1500 Grit Polished|
|Color:||Scarlet Red / Platinum Pearl|
The Storm Ride is the ball many Storm fans have been wanting to see for quite some time. We have seen a gap between the Tropical Breezes and the Lights Out/Punch Out options in recent years. The Pitch Black is an option, of course, but the Ride gives bowlers a new option for filling this gap that provides the ball motion shape of a reactive ball, instead of the early and smooth urethane reaction of the Pitch Black. The Ride uses an older coverstock, a hybrid version of Storm’s Reactor formulation. This cover is paired with the new Cruiser weight block. This new symmetrical core shape is built with a high RG and low differential, making this ball a fantastic option for medium light and drier lane conditions.
We had just a slightly better reaction on our medium pattern than our dry one. The 1500 grit polished cover easily provided skid ...
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Storm Ride Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Storm Ride vs. Storm Joy Ride
- Storm Ride vs. Storm Lights Out
- Storm Ride vs. Storm Match
- Storm Ride vs. Storm Pitch Black
- Storm Ride vs. Storm Pitch Blue
- Storm Ride vs. Storm Punch Out
- Storm Ride vs. Storm Rocket
- Storm Ride vs. Storm Sky Rocket
- Storm Ride vs. Storm Super Natural
- Storm Ride vs. Storm Wipe Out
To compare the Storm Ride to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.