|R2S Solid Reactive
|3000 Grit Sheen
The Rocket Ship combines the Booster core from the previous two Rockets with Storm’s proven R2S Solid reactive coverstock. This ball comes out of the box with a new 3000 sheen finish, achieved by adding a final finishing step of 3000 Abralon after the ball is at Storm’s standard 1500 grit polished finish. By being at a higher grit before being finished with the 3000 Abralon, we saw more length than we typically see with balls that are rougher prior to the final sanding step.
The Rocket Ship gave us a large amount of miss-room on our medium pattern. It allowed each tester to play to their strengths on the fresh. Stroker played straighter up the second arrow and his Rocket Ship hooked through the oil on shots missed left and held when he got it
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Storm Rocket Ship Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Storm Rocket Ship vs. Storm Alpha Crux
- Storm Rocket Ship vs. Storm Fight
- Storm Rocket Ship vs. Storm Match
- Storm Rocket Ship vs. Storm Phaze
- Storm Rocket Ship vs. Storm Phaze II
- Storm Rocket Ship vs. Storm Rocket
- Storm Rocket Ship vs. Storm Sky Rocket
- Storm Rocket Ship vs. Storm Snap Lock
- Storm Rocket Ship vs. Storm Street Fight
- Storm Rocket Ship vs. Storm Torrent
To compare the Storm Rocket Ship to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.