|Name:||R3S Pearl Reactive|
|Box Finish:||1500 Grit Polished|
|Color:||Indigo / White / Copper|
The Snap Lock is the newest arrival in Storm’s high performance lineup. This ball uses the same 2.48″ RG and 0.052″ differential asymmetrical RAD-X core design as the first Lock. Like that ball, the intermediate differential is at 0.018″. The major changes are in the coverstock and box finish. Its new R3S Pearl cover is the pearlized version of the GI-15 Hybrid coverstock from the original Lock. The factory surface is a 1500 grit polished finish instead of the sanded 3000 grit finish of the Lock. This ball gave us a similar ball path as the Crux Pearl, but with some additional traction in the oil.
The Snap Lock was best for us on our medium test pattern. All three testers had ball reactions that were ...
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Storm Snap Lock Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Storm Snap Lock vs. Storm Alpha Crux
- Storm Snap Lock vs. Storm Code Black
- Storm Snap Lock vs. Storm Crux Pearl
- Storm Snap Lock vs. Storm Intense
- Storm Snap Lock vs. Storm Lock
- Storm Snap Lock vs. Storm Phaze II
- Storm Snap Lock vs. Storm Rocket Ship
- Storm Snap Lock vs. Storm Timeless
To compare the Storm Snap Lock to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.