The InsideBowling.com 9-Pin No-Tap tournament is being held this year at the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino from February 28 until July 12. Get ready for your competition at the National Bowling Stadium by bowling on the USBC Open Championship’s Doubles / Singles oil pattern!
For current standings, please click here.
How to Bowl
The InsideBowling.com 9-Pin No-Tap tournament runs daily from February 28 through July 12. Squads start at 9:15 AM and the final squad of each day starts at 4:00 PM, based on lane availability. Advanced registration is not required…just walk in and bowl!
Contact the InsideBowling.com 9-Pin No-Tap Tournament
Tournament director Rick Ramsey can be reached by telephone at (817) 975-1836 or by email at [email protected]. Alternatively, Rick can be reached by calling the Grand Sierra Resort Bowling Center at 1-800-501-2651 ext. 2296.
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino – Just 4 Minutes from The National Bowling Stadium!
Special Thanks to the InsideBowling.com 9-Pin No-Tap Tournament’s 2014 Sponsors
The InsideBowling.com Classic is made possible through the support of the following sponsors and partners:
InsideBowling.com 9-Pin No-Tap 2014 Rules
1. Have Fun. Bowl 3 games of 9 Pin No Tap. Knocking down 9 Pins on the 1st ball is a strike.
2. Open to Male and Female “Adult” Bowlers. PBA Members who have cashed in 3 or more PBA events (National or Regional) in the past 2 years (2012-2013) are not eligible to compete.
3. Handicap is based on 80% of 210 using the highest book average from the 2010-2011, 2011-2012, or 2012-2013 seasons with 21 or more games. If no average appears on bowl.com you will bowl scratch. If your current average at time of bowling is 15 pins or more higher you must notify the tournament director who has the right to assign or re-rate anyone’s average.
4. All reporting of bowlers averages are the sole responsibility of the bowler. Failure to give the correct average or give us your USBC card # may result in an average re-rate or possible disqualification.
5. IN THE INTEREST OF FAIRNESS TO ALL BOWLERS, GAMES CAN EXCEED 300 WITH HANDICAP BUT THE MAXIMUM SERIES IS 900 WITH HANDICAP.
6. Optional side pots will be available.
7. 300 Game Pot. $5.00 entry per squad bowled. Each 300 game bowled earns a share of the jackpot. The more 300’s you bowl the more shares you win. If there was $1000.00 collected and 9-300 games, each share will be worth $111.30. Just like the stock market.
8. THIS IS NOT A USBC CERTIFIED TOURNAMENT BUT ALL USBC RULES APPLY.
9. Prize Fund will be paid at a 1 in 6 ratio which means that for every 6 entries a minimum of 1 place will be paid. Money allocated to prize fund will be returned 100%.
10. Entry Fee for singles will be $30.00 with $17.00 for prize fund and $13.00 for bowling and expenses. Doubles entry fee will be $30.00 per bowler with $17.00 for prize fund and $13.00 for bowling and expenses. Crossover doubles will be allowed with the entry fee of $15.00 per bowler with $10 for prize fund and $5.00 for expenses and designated charities.
11. All Prize checks will be mailed within 30 days of last squad of tournament. All decisions made by the tournament director are final. Tournament director has the right to deny any entry, re-rate any bowler and disqualify any bowler if necessary.
12. CHARITIES THAT WILL BENEFIT INCLUDE JDRF AND WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT.
Legal / Disclaimer
The InsideBowling.com 9-Pin No-Tap tournament is owned and operated by Rick Ramsey. While all efforts have been made to provide accurate information on the tournament, BTM Digital Media, LLC does not warrant the accuracy of the information provided. Please direct all tournament questions and inquiries to Rick Ramsey.