|Name:||Dream On (2014)|
|Name:||74 Response Hybrid|
|Box Finish:||4000 Grit Pad|
|Color:||Blue / Purple / Black|
The 900 Global Dream On takes the Identity Asymmetric weight block from the original Dream and pairs it with a sanded hybrid version of the 74 Response coverstock. This ball provides more total hook earlier on the lane than the original Dream.
While we liked the original Dream best on our medium pattern, the Dream On was more suited for our heavy test pattern. All three testers liked this ball best for clearing the fronts rather easily while providing a strong motion at the breakpoint and back end. The
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
900 Global Dream On (2014) Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- 900 Global Dream On (2014) vs. 900 Global Break Down
- 900 Global Dream On (2014) vs. 900 Global Dream
- 900 Global Dream On (2014) vs. 900 Global Dream Big
- 900 Global Dream On (2014) vs. 900 Global Dream On (2018)
- 900 Global Dream On (2014) vs. 900 Global Moxie
- 900 Global Dream On (2014) vs. 900 Global Respect (2015)
To compare the 900 Global Dream On (2014) to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.