|Color:||Carbon / Teal / Yellow|
The 900 Global Inception Redux joins the Inception and Inception Pearl in 900’s Tour Engineered 900 series of bowling balls. The Redux uses a new asymmetrical core design, the Adaptor/D 2.0. This weight block design has a higher RG (2.52″), lower total differential (0.050″), and lower intermediate differential (0.016″) than the original Adaptor/D shape from the previous Inceptions. The Redux’s coverstock is also new for 900 Global. Its S80R Hybrid is a stronger shell than the S74R that was used on the Inceptions and Truths. This stronger cover is finished with a NEAT E pad, which is roughly equivalent to a 1500 grit sanded finish. We found this ball to clear the front easier than the Inception, while offering a bit more downlane recovery.
The new surface and change of core densities gave the Inception Redux plenty of tools to attack the lane with success on our heavy oil test pattern. All three of our testers saw the Redux go a few feet farther than the original Inception and ...
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
900 Global Inception Redux Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- 900 Global Inception Redux vs. 900 Global Boost Bubble Gum and Black/Green
- 900 Global Inception Redux vs. 900 Global Desert Ops
- 900 Global Inception Redux vs. 900 Global Honey Badger
- 900 Global Inception Redux vs. 900 Global Inception
- 900 Global Inception Redux vs. 900 Global Inception DCT
- 900 Global Inception Redux vs. 900 Global Inception Pearl
- 900 Global Inception Redux vs. 900 Global Truth Pearl
To compare the 900 Global Inception Redux to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.