|Box Finish:||500 / 1000 SiaAir|
The Attitude Control features a pearlized urethane coverstock wrapped around the symmetrical Contra core that was also used in the Attitude. The change in coverstock to the urethane material offers a completely different reaction than everything in the current Brunswick line. The 0.047″ total differential is the highest in recent memory out of all the symmetrical urethane offerings we’ve reviewed. With its rough 500/1000 SiaAir box finish, the Attitude Control digs into the oil early and provides moderate hook for medium to drier conditions.
Stroker really liked the Attitude Control’s shape on the dry test pattern. His style was the most effective out of the testers on this pattern in getting the ball to maintain energy and go through the pins effectively for both the fresh and broken-down segments of the test session. He could keep his angles fairly straight throughout the session and let the Attitude Control’s aggressive surface finish drive it to the
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Brunswick Attitude Control Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Brunswick Attitude Control vs. Brunswick Attitude
- Brunswick Attitude Control vs. Brunswick Defender
- Brunswick Attitude Control vs. Brunswick Defender Hybrid
- Brunswick Attitude Control vs. Brunswick Knock Out Black and Blue
- Brunswick Attitude Control vs. Brunswick Knock Out Bruiser
- Brunswick Attitude Control vs. Brunswick Melee Jab Carbon
- Brunswick Attitude Control vs. Brunswick Mindset
- Brunswick Attitude Control vs. Brunswick Quantum Evo Hybrid
- Brunswick Attitude Control vs. Brunswick Quantum Evo Pearl
- Brunswick Attitude Control vs. Brunswick Quantum Evo Solid
- Brunswick Attitude Control vs. Brunswick Stellar
To compare the Brunswick Attitude Control to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Brunswick Attitude Control Resources
Click here to visit Brunswick's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.