|Name:||Fanatic BTU Pearl|
|Box Finish:||500 / 4000 SiaAir|
|Name:||Low Differential I-Block Symmetric|
Brunswick’s second addition to the BTU line is the Fanatic BTU Pearl. This ball uses the same Low Differential I-Block Symmetric weight block as the original BTU, but this new version features a different coverstock and box finish. The Fanatic BTU Pearl uses the BTU Pearl coverstock that is factory finished with 500 and then 4000 SiaAir pads. The change in cover and surface will give the BTU Pearl more length and a little stronger reaction to the dry than the original BTU.
The BTU Pearl doesn’t hook as much in the oil as its predecessor, so we weren’t surprised that we liked it best on our shortest and driest oil pattern. Cranker had the best reaction on this pattern, even though this is usually his least favorite of our test conditions. The BTU Pearl’s box finish and lower flaring core allowed him to find a nice amount of area on this pattern. He was able to play between the second and third arrows, getting his ball out to anywhere between seven and 10 at the breakpoint. As long as his speed wasn’t too fast, his carry was pretty good for
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Brunswick Fanatic BTU Pearl Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU Pearl vs. Brunswick Edge Blue Pearl
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU Pearl vs. Brunswick Fanatic
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU Pearl vs. Brunswick Fanatic BTU
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU Pearl vs. Brunswick Kingpin
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU Pearl vs. Brunswick Magnitude 055
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU Pearl vs. Brunswick Quantum Classic Black
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU Pearl vs. Brunswick Quantum Fire Pearl
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU Pearl vs. Brunswick True Motion
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU Pearl vs. Brunswick Vintage Inferno
To compare the Brunswick Fanatic BTU Pearl to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Brunswick Fanatic BTU Pearl Resources
Click here to visit Brunswick's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.