|Name:||BTU (Better Than Urethane)|
|Box Finish:||500 / 1500 SiaAir|
|Name:||Low Differential I-Block Symmetric|
The Fanatic BTU is a unique new release from Brunswick. The BTU uses the same I-Block symmetrical core shape as the Fanatic, but with density changes that increase the RG to 2.601″ and reduce the differential to 0.030″. This low-flaring high RG core is matched with the new Better Than Urethane (BTU) coverstock, producing a ball motion similar to the urethane of old, but with more downlane motion and an improved ability to handle higher volumes of oil.
Our three testers liked the Fanatic BTU best on our dry test pattern. For the closest comparison, we dusted off our Karma Urethanes for this review. The Karma Urethane shares the same box finish, but has a slightly lower RG and higher differential core. On our dry pattern, the BTU got a little farther down the lane before picking up, but it was much more continuous at the back end. The biggest difference was the way the BTU continued to get to the pocket
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Brunswick Fanatic BTU Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU vs. Brunswick Absolute Nirvana
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU vs. Brunswick Edge Blue Pearl
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU vs. Brunswick Fanatic
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU vs. Brunswick Fanatic BTU Pearl
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU vs. Brunswick Fanatic SS
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU vs. Brunswick Magnitude 035
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU vs. Brunswick Mastermind Strategy
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU vs. Brunswick Quantum Forest Green Solid
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU vs. Brunswick Rhino
- Brunswick Fanatic BTU vs. Brunswick True Motion
To compare the Brunswick Fanatic BTU to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Brunswick Fanatic BTU Resources
Click here to visit Brunswick's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.