|Name:||Relativity V Max|
|Box Finish:||500 SiaAir / Royal Compound / Royal Shine|
|Color:||Purple / Light Blue|
The Fanatic is the first of this summer’s two new releases into Brunswick’s All-Purpose line. It uses the new Relativity V Max coverstock with a polished box finish and Brunswick’s I-Block Symmetric core shape. This weight block gives the Fanatic a medium RG of 2.540″ and a medium-high differential of 0.052″. We had a hard time figuring out which pattern we liked the Fanatic better on, as we found it to be nearly equally effective on both our dry and medium patterns.
We’ll start with our dry test pattern, where Stroker and Tweener had the better reactions. They could both throw the Fanatic away from the pocket and watch it get back to the pocket shot after shot. Cranker had to get farther left with his feet due to his higher rev rate, giving him an earlier hook if he cut it short. The polished cover was a huge benefit on this pattern. It helped the Fanatic
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Brunswick Fanatic Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Brunswick Fanatic vs. Brunswick Absolute Nirvana
- Brunswick Fanatic vs. Brunswick Anaconda
- Brunswick Fanatic vs. Brunswick Edge Blue Pearl
- Brunswick Fanatic vs. Brunswick Fanatic BTU
- Brunswick Fanatic vs. Brunswick Fanatic BTU Pearl
- Brunswick Fanatic vs. Brunswick Fanatic SS
- Brunswick Fanatic vs. Brunswick Mastermind Strategy
- Brunswick Fanatic vs. Brunswick Melee Jab
- Brunswick Fanatic vs. Brunswick Nirvana
- Brunswick Fanatic vs. Brunswick Quantum Fire Pearl
- Brunswick Fanatic vs. Brunswick Rhino
- Brunswick Fanatic vs. Brunswick Vintage Danger Zone
To compare the Brunswick Fanatic to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Brunswick Fanatic Resources
Click here to visit Brunswick's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.