|Name:||Quantum Bias Pearl|
|Box Finish:||500 SiaAir / Crown Factory Compound|
|Name:||Quantum Mushroom High RG Asymmetric|
The Quantum Bias Pearl is the second recent asymmetrical entry into the Quantum line for Brunswick. It uses the same Quantum Mushroom High RG Asymmetric core design as the white Quantum Bias. This ball features the new ECA-XR Pearl coverstock, finished with 500 SiaAir and Crown Factory Compound. These elements allow the Bias Pearl to have more skid through the front part of the lane and a stronger change of direction off the dry than the white Quantum Bias. All three of our testers liked their reactions on the fresh across most of our test patterns. The box finish offered enough traction through the oil, but not so much that it caused this ball to lose energy on the back end.
Our medium oil test pattern offered the best reaction on the fresh. Stroker fell in love with the Bias Pearl on this pattern. He was lined up starting this ball on 12 off his hand, crossing the second arrow, and getting it out to eight at the breakpoint. The Bias Pearl was incredibly forgiving for him when playing this part of the lane. When he got this ball off his hand properly, he could throw it anywhere downlane between six and 10 at the breakpoint and still hit flush in the pocket. The box finish kept it from hooking early when he got it to the dry too quickly, while also not pushing too far down the lane on shots
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Brunswick Quantum Bias Pearl Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Brunswick Quantum Bias Pearl vs. Brunswick Cutting Edge Pearl
- Brunswick Quantum Bias Pearl vs. Brunswick Fearless
- Brunswick Quantum Bias Pearl vs. Brunswick Hero
- Brunswick Quantum Bias Pearl vs. Brunswick Jagged Edge Hybrid
- Brunswick Quantum Bias Pearl vs. Brunswick Jagged Edge Solid
- Brunswick Quantum Bias Pearl vs. Brunswick Kingpin Rule
- Brunswick Quantum Bias Pearl vs. Brunswick Method Solid
- Brunswick Quantum Bias Pearl vs. Brunswick Prism Hybrid
- Brunswick Quantum Bias Pearl vs. Brunswick Quantum Bias
- Brunswick Quantum Bias Pearl vs. Brunswick Tenacity Grit
- Brunswick Quantum Bias Pearl vs. Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone
To compare the Brunswick Quantum Bias Pearl to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Brunswick Quantum Bias Pearl Resources
Click here to visit Brunswick's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.