|Name:||PK 2016 Solid|
|Box Finish:||500 / 1000 SiaAir|
|Color:||Forest Green Solid|
|Name:||Quantum Mushroom High RG|
The Quantum Forest Green is the reactive solid addition to the new Pro Performance line for Brunswick. The reintroduction of the Quantum Mushroom High RG core brings back a two-piece ball design consisting of only the weight block and a thick coverstock. The Forest Green uses the PK 2016 Solid coverstock that was used previously on the Vintage Danger Zone. This cover comes out of the box sanded with 500 and 1000 SiaAir for maximum traction through the oil.
The Forest Green was best for us on our heavy volume test pattern. Its rough 1000 SiaAir surface created a lot of traction early on the lane for us, even on though this pattern is quite heavy. This low grit finish easily chewed through the oil, giving all three of our testers a smooth arc to the pocket. They were all crossing between 10 and 15 at the arrows with all the miss-room in the world on shots missed left of target. Where many other balls skid past the breakpoint on shots thrown too far left into the oil on this pattern, ...
Brunswick Quantum Forest Green Solid Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Brunswick Quantum Forest Green Solid vs. Brunswick Absolute Nirvana
- Brunswick Quantum Forest Green Solid vs. Brunswick Edge Dark Purple Solid
- Brunswick Quantum Forest Green Solid vs. Brunswick Fanatic BTU
- Brunswick Quantum Forest Green Solid vs. Brunswick Mastermind Strategy
- Brunswick Quantum Forest Green Solid vs. Brunswick Quantum Classic Black
- Brunswick Quantum Forest Green Solid vs. Brunswick Quantum Fire Pearl
- Brunswick Quantum Forest Green Solid vs. Brunswick True Nirvana
To compare the Brunswick Quantum Forest Green Solid to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Brunswick Quantum Forest Green Solid Resources
Click here to visit Brunswick's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.