|Name:||URG (Ultra Responsive Grit)|
|Box Finish:||500 / 1000 / 3000 SiaAir|
|Color:||Blue / Purple / Silver|
|Name:||Tenacity Low RG|
The Tenacity Grit joins Brunswick’s Pro Performance line as the follow-up to the original Tenacity. The Grit uses the new pearlized URG coverstock in conjunction with the same asymmetrical Tenacity Low RG core as the original. The box finish is also different on the Tenacity Grit, as it uses a 3000 SiaAir finish, which gets it started earlier on the lane than the original’s Crown Factory Compound finish. The Tenacity Grit provided more overall hook, less length, and a smoother reaction off the breakpoint than the original.
This ball’s earlier breakpoint and increased traction through the oil helped it match up best to our heavy oil test pattern. Stroker and Tweener liked the extra motion created by the Tenacity Grit’s duller box finish. It gave them plenty of hook through the pattern to get them high flush into the pocket. Stroker was starting his ball on 15, crossing the second arrow, and using the eight board as his breakpoint. Tweener’s ball was landing on 19, swinging across 13 at the arrows, and also getting out to eight downlane. Cranker couldn’t get his ball path to match up to the fresh as effectively as the other two testers. His ball was starting on 27, with a target on 16 and a breakpoint also on eight. He needed
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Brunswick Tenacity Grit Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Brunswick Tenacity Grit vs. Brunswick Cutting Edge Pearl
- Brunswick Tenacity Grit vs. Brunswick Fearless
- Brunswick Tenacity Grit vs. Brunswick Jagged Edge Solid
- Brunswick Tenacity Grit vs. Brunswick Kingpin Max
- Brunswick Tenacity Grit vs. Brunswick Kingpin Rule
- Brunswick Tenacity Grit vs. Brunswick Method Solid
- Brunswick Tenacity Grit vs. Brunswick Prism Hybrid
- Brunswick Tenacity Grit vs. Brunswick Quantum Bias
- Brunswick Tenacity Grit vs. Brunswick Quantum Bias Pearl
- Brunswick Tenacity Grit vs. Brunswick Tenacity
- Brunswick Tenacity Grit vs. Brunswick Vintage Vapor Zone
To compare the Brunswick Tenacity Grit to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Brunswick Tenacity Grit Resources
Click here to visit Brunswick's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.