|Box Finish:||500 / 1000 Abralon / Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish|
|Color:||Silver / Orange|
The Columbia 300 Sideswipe introduces bowlers to the brand new Sideswipe core. This new symmetrical weight block has a medium RG of 2.50″ and a medium differential of 0.041″. It is wrapped in the Bend-It Pearl coverstock, used previously most recently on the original Delirium. This ball exits the box at a 500/1000 Abralon finish that is shined with Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish. The polished cover paired with the new core will give bowlers more length than the Delirium and a smoother reaction when it encounters the dry.
We found the Sideswipe to be best on our medium oil pattern. All three testers were within five boards of each other crossing the arrows. Stroker was just outside the second arrow, Tweener was directly over the 10 board, and Cranker was just inside the second arrow. They were all just outside the range finder downlane at the breakpoint. We could camp out in this
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Columbia 300 Sideswipe Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Columbia 300 Sideswipe vs. Columbia 300 Delirium
- Columbia 300 Sideswipe vs. Columbia 300 Impulse
- Columbia 300 Sideswipe vs. Columbia 300 Juke
- Columbia 300 Sideswipe vs. Columbia 300 Nitrous
- Columbia 300 Sideswipe vs. Columbia 300 Sideswipe Solid
- Columbia 300 Sideswipe vs. Columbia 300 Swerve FX
- Columbia 300 Sideswipe vs. Columbia 300 Swerve GT
- Columbia 300 Sideswipe vs. Columbia 300 Tyrant
- Columbia 300 Sideswipe vs. Columbia 300 Tyrant Pearl
To compare the Columbia 300 Sideswipe to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Columbia 300 Sideswipe Resources
Click here to visit Columbia 300's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.