|Box Finish:||500 / 500 / 500 / 1000 Abralon / Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish|
|Color:||Neon Green / Berry / Sea Blue|
|Name:||SD Medium RG|
The Columbia 300 Throw Down is the first ball in this lineup that has a solid veneer and it is also the first to have a polished cover. It uses the same medium RG symmetrical core as the line’s two previous releases, the Take Down and Smack Down.
The Throw Down gave us the best reaction on the medium test pattern. Stroker and Tweener had a good line to the pocket on this pattern. The solid polished coverstock gave the ball a strong arcing motion through the entire lane. If the ball was polished and pearl, it would
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Columbia 300 Throw Down Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Columbia 300 Throw Down vs. Columbia 300 Crazy Antics
- Columbia 300 Throw Down vs. Columbia 300 Melt Down
- Columbia 300 Throw Down vs. Columbia 300 N’Sane Antics
- Columbia 300 Throw Down vs. Columbia 300 Smack Down
- Columbia 300 Throw Down vs. Columbia 300 Take Down
- Columbia 300 Throw Down vs. Columbia 300 Urge
To compare the Columbia 300 Throw Down to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.