|Name:||Game Breaker 2 Phenom|
|Box Finish:||500 / 2000 Abralon|
|Color:||Dark and Light Blue|
The Game Breaker 2 Phenom is the fourth release under the Game Breaker 2 name, with all four using the same symmetrical Enhanced V2 weight block. The Phenom is different from the others because of the change in coverstock from the GB 10.7 cover, used on the previous three in its pearl, solid, and hybrid forms, to GB 11.2. This stronger cover, used on the Phenom in its solid formulation and with a 2000 grit box finish, allows it to match up best with slicker oil patterns.
On our heavy oil test pattern, all three testers saw an increase in midlane read and total hook over the GB2 and GB2 MVP. We saw the same shape that the original GB2 provided, but with increased traction, especially in the middle of the lane. The extra strength from the coverstock allowed us to have more miss-room on this tighter pattern. When we started moving left, there was enough volume in the middle
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Phenom Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Phenom vs. Ebonite Game Breaker 2
- Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Phenom vs. Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Gold
- Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Phenom vs. Ebonite Game Breaker 2 MVP
- Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Phenom vs. Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Phenom Pearl
- Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Phenom vs. Ebonite Game Breaker 3
- Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Phenom vs. Ebonite Maverick
- Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Phenom vs. Ebonite Mission Unknown
- Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Phenom vs. Ebonite Verdict
- Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Phenom vs. Ebonite Warrior Supreme
To compare the Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Phenom to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Ebonite Game Breaker 2 Phenom Resources
Click here to visit Ebonite's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.