|Box Finish:||500 / 2000 Abralon|
The Hammer Bad Intentions is the second release in the “Bad” high performance line from Hammer. This ball uses the same core design that was used in the Bad Ass and wraps it with the new Juiced Xtreme solid reactive coverstock. This cover comes from the factory prepped with a final finishing step of 2000 Abralon, making it a valuable tool on heavy oil lane conditions.
The Bad Intentions was best for our testers on our long, heavy oil pattern. This ball’s sanded cover easily chewed through any oil it saw on this pattern, giving all three testers a great look to the pocket. We have not thrown any Hammer ball previously that offered ...
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Hammer Bad Intentions Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Hammer Bad Intentions vs. Hammer Bad Ass
- Hammer Bad Intentions vs. Hammer Bad Intentions Hybrid
- Hammer Bad Intentions vs. Hammer Black Widow Legend
- Hammer Bad Intentions vs. Hammer Black Widow Red Legend Solid
- Hammer Bad Intentions vs. Hammer Deadly Aim
- Hammer Bad Intentions vs. Hammer Scandal
To compare the Hammer Bad Intentions to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.