|Box Finish:||500 / 2000 Abralon|
|Color:||Bright Red Solid|
The Black Widow Legend line grows with the release of the Red Legend Solid. This ball uses the wildly successful Gas Mask core that it shares with the previous two in the line, the Black Widow Legend and the Black Widow Red Legend. The big change with this ball is the coverstock, with this release having a solid reactive shell. The red Juiced coverstock is finished with a 2000 Abralon pad.
The Red Legend Solid gave us enough grip for our testers to have their best reactions on our heavy oil pattern. In general, balls that are very angular downlane typically have our testers playing close together at the arrows, but with varying breakpoints downlane. Sanded big-hooking balls usually require us to have much different laydown spots, but with similar ...
Hammer Black Widow Red Legend Solid Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Hammer Black Widow Red Legend Solid vs. Hammer Bad Intentions
- Hammer Black Widow Red Legend Solid vs. Hammer Bad Intentions Hybrid
- Hammer Black Widow Red Legend Solid vs. Hammer Black Widow Legend
- Hammer Black Widow Red Legend Solid vs. Hammer Black Widow Red Legend
- Hammer Black Widow Red Legend Solid vs. Hammer Dark Legend
- Hammer Black Widow Red Legend Solid vs. Hammer Dark Legend Solid
To compare the Hammer Black Widow Red Legend Solid to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Hammer Black Widow Red Legend Solid Resources
Click here to visit Hammer's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.