|TP-1 (Textured Pearl 1)
|500 / 1000 SiaAir / Crown Factory Compound
|Violet / Turquoise
The Conspiracy Theory brings the newest innovations to Radical’s Top Shelf line. This ball uses a modified version of the asymmetrical core design from the previous Conspiracy balls, which provides a slightly higher RG and lower differential. In addition to the new weight block, the Conspiracy Theory features the new TP-1 (Textured Pearl 1) coverstock. This new pearl cover is finished with Crown Factory Compound on top of a 500/1000 SiaAir combination. The new cover with this finish gets the Conspiracy Theory hooking quicker in the pattern than the Conspiracy Pearl.
Tweener and Stroker were able to get to the pocket easier than Cranker on the fresh medium oil pattern. They could play straighter angles up the track with success. Stroker was on top of the second arrow with very little swing to the right. Tweener was just left of the third arrow and both testers were trying to get their balls out to around eight at the breakpoint. They saw this ball pick up earlier than the Conspiracy Pearl, keeping it from changing directions as hard downlane. Cranker struggled to get his ball through the pins
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Radical Conspiracy Theory Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Radical Conspiracy Theory vs. Radical Conspiracy Hybrid
- Radical Conspiracy Theory vs. Radical Conspiracy Pearl
- Radical Conspiracy Theory vs. Radical Results
- Radical Conspiracy Theory vs. Radical Results Solid
- Radical Conspiracy Theory vs. Radical Squatch Hybrid
- Radical Conspiracy Theory vs. Radical Squatch Solid
- Radical Conspiracy Theory vs. Radical The Closer
- Radical Conspiracy Theory vs. Radical The Closer Pearl
- Radical Conspiracy Theory vs. Radical Zing
- Radical Conspiracy Theory vs. Radical Zing Hybrid
To compare the Radical Conspiracy Theory to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Radical Conspiracy Theory Resources
Click here to visit Radical's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.