|Box Finish:||500 / 1000 SiaAir / Crown Factory Compound|
|Color:||Navy Pearl / Black Pearl|
The Radical Intel Pearl uses the same symmetrical core that was used in the original Intel, which gives it a low RG of 2.483″ and a low differential of 0.035″. The difference between these two balls comes in the coverstock, as the Intel Pearl uses the pearlized Ai-27 formulation. It is finished with 500/1000 SiaAir and Crown Factory Compound. The combination of the Intel Pearl’s low flare core and shiny pearlized coverstock gave it massive amounts of length across all of our test patterns.
We were able to comfortably use the Intel Pearl at its box finish on our dry oil test pattern. Stroker started his ball on eight, playing a very small swing to seven at the arrows and five at the breakpoint. If his speed got quick or if he missed his target to the right, his ball wouldn’t get up to the pocket. Tweener and Stroker had more room for error, thanks to their
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Radical Intel Pearl Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Radical Intel Pearl vs. Radical Beyond Ridiculous Pearl
- Radical Intel Pearl vs. Radical Conspiracy
- Radical Intel Pearl vs. Radical Conspiracy Pearl
- Radical Intel Pearl vs. Radical Intel
- Radical Intel Pearl vs. Radical Intel Pearl Special Edition
- Radical Intel Pearl vs. Radical Katana Dragon
- Radical Intel Pearl vs. Radical Ludicrous
- Radical Intel Pearl vs. Radical Sizzle
- Radical Intel Pearl vs. Radical Tremendous Pearl
To compare the Radical Intel Pearl to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Radical Intel Pearl Resources
Click here to visit Radical's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.