|Box Finish:||2000 Grit Pad|
|Color:||Navy / Peach / Sky Blue|
|Name:||Middle Roll 70|
The Haywire is Roto Grip’s HP3 release for the new season. This ball features the same Middle Roll 70 core shape that was used in the wildly successful Disturbed. This proven weight block is paired with the 80H Microbite coverstock. As some of you will recall, we first saw MicroBite on the Defiant, which was the high-end ball at the time. It was subsequently used on last year’s Hyper Cell. Pairing up elements of previous balls that were monsters on heavy oil patterns makes the Haywire an easy choice on long and slick conditions. It comes out of the box at a 2000 grit finish, giving it plenty of traction to chomp through heavy volumes of oil.
This ball grabbed the lane early even on our slickest test condition. Even our lowest rev tester Stroker saw easy hook on his least favorite of our ...
Roto Grip Haywire Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Roto Grip Haywire vs. Roto Grip Critical
- Roto Grip Haywire vs. Roto Grip Dare Devil
- Roto Grip Haywire vs. Roto Grip Dare Devil Trick
- Roto Grip Haywire vs. Roto Grip Devour
- Roto Grip Haywire vs. Roto Grip Disturbed
- Roto Grip Haywire vs. Roto Grip Hustle P/O/W
- Roto Grip Haywire vs. Roto Grip Hy-Wire
- Roto Grip Haywire vs. Roto Grip Hyper Cell
- Roto Grip Haywire vs. Roto Grip Hysteria
- Roto Grip Haywire vs. Roto Grip Menace
- Roto Grip Haywire vs. Roto Grip No Rules Pearl
- Roto Grip Haywire vs. Roto Grip Unhinged
- Roto Grip Haywire vs. Storm Lock
To compare the Roto Grip Haywire to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Roto Grip Haywire Resources
Click here to visit Roto Grip's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.