|Box Finish:||3000 Grit Pad|
|Color:||Red / Yellow / Green|
The Roto Grip Menace is a new release in Roto Grip’s high performance HP4 line. It pairs the 74H solid reactive coverstock with the asymmetrical Cage core that was found in the Sinister. The Menace comes out of the box at a rough 3000 grit finish, giving it a lot traction for easily handling slick lane conditions.
The Menace was best for all of our testers on our heavy volume test pattern. They were all three able to quickly find a line to the pocket, with Cranker liking his motion just a little more than the other testers. The added recovery downlane compared to his Hyper Cell made this ball go through the pins much better for him, without giving up much total hook in exchange. All three testers
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Roto Grip Menace Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Roto Grip Menace vs. Roto Grip Critical
- Roto Grip Menace vs. Roto Grip Devour
- Roto Grip Menace vs. Roto Grip Eternal Cell
- Roto Grip Menace vs. Roto Grip Haywire
- Roto Grip Menace vs. Roto Grip Hyper Cell
- Roto Grip Menace vs. Roto Grip Hysteria
- Roto Grip Menace vs. Roto Grip No Rules
- Roto Grip Menace vs. Roto Grip Sinister
- Roto Grip Menace vs. Roto Grip Unhinged
- Roto Grip Menace vs. Storm Lock
To compare the Roto Grip Menace to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Roto Grip Menace Resources
Click here to visit Roto Grip's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.