|Box Finish:||3000 Grit Pad|
|Color:||Gold and White Pearl / Black Solid|
The Roto Grip Wreck-It shares the Neutron core with its polished HP2 mate, the very popular Wrecker. This symmetrical design gives the Wreck-It a fairly high RG of 2.55″ and a medium-flaring differential of 0.042″. It uses the two parts pearl, one part solid Psyched hybrid coverstock that was also used on the Hustle S/A/Y. The Wreck-It’s 3000 grit box finish makes it the only sanded bowling ball in the HP2 line, and that sanded finish helps it provide a lot of early traction on the lane.
We had our best look with the Wreck-It on our heavy oil test pattern. Cranker could easily see all the hook he needed on this pattern with the box finish. He played in the slickest part of the lane and he never saw his Wreck-It over-skid and miss the breakpoint. He could also get this ball out to the track ...
Roto Grip Wreck-It Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Roto Grip Wreck-It vs. Roto Grip Critical
- Roto Grip Wreck-It vs. Roto Grip Dare Devil
- Roto Grip Wreck-It vs. Roto Grip Hustle P/O/W
- Roto Grip Wreck-It vs. Roto Grip Hustle P/R/O
- Roto Grip Wreck-It vs. Roto Grip Hustle R/I/G
- Roto Grip Wreck-It vs. Roto Grip Hustle S/A/Y
- Roto Grip Wreck-It vs. Roto Grip No Rules
- Roto Grip Wreck-It vs. Roto Grip No Rules Pearl
- Roto Grip Wreck-It vs. Roto Grip Show Off
- Roto Grip Wreck-It vs. Roto Grip Wreck-Em
- Roto Grip Wreck-It vs. Roto Grip Wrecker
To compare the Roto Grip Wreck-It to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Roto Grip Wreck-It Resources
Click here to visit Roto Grip's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own test results and that you may sometimes find discrepancies between our comments / ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.