|Name:||Reactor Solid Reactive|
|Box Finish:||2000 Abralon|
|Color:||Red / Gray|
The Match, along with the Match Pearl, is one of two new releases in the Hot line for Storm. Both of these Match releases use the Reactor cover last seen in the Ride and Joy Ride, but feature the new Stinger core design that offers more differential than the Cruiser weight block from the Rides. The Match exits the box with a 2000 grit Abralon surface. This dull finish produces a smoother reaction to the dry, but without hooking too early on the lane.
The Match’s smoother motion was best on our medium test pattern, and all three of our testers liked their reaction very much. Its dull box finish gave Stroker plenty of total hook, even in the middle part of the lane. The finish was rough enough ...
Storm Match Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Storm Match vs. Storm Alpha Crux
- Storm Match vs. Storm Fight
- Storm Match vs. Storm Joy Ride
- Storm Match vs. Storm Lock
- Storm Match vs. Storm Match Pearl
- Storm Match vs. Storm Match Up Solid
- Storm Match vs. Storm Phaze
- Storm Match vs. Storm Ride
- Storm Match vs. Storm Rocket Ship
To compare the Storm Match to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.