|Name:||Kinetic Black Ice|
|Box Finish:||500 / 1000 / 1500 SiaAir / Crown Factory Compound|
The Track Kinetic Black Ice uses the same asymmetrical Shuttle core shape as previous Kinetic balls, with this new release being wrapped in the QR-7 Pearl coverstock. The medium flare and low RG core design allows the core to rev up, while the pearl cover allows the ball to glide through the front of the lane. The Kinetic Black Ice provides a strong motion at the dry, thanks to its box finish of 1500 SiaAir and Crown Factory Compound. All three of BTM’s testers found the Kinetic Black Ice to provide its best reaction on our medium oil house shot pattern.
Stroker was able to play to his strengths from the start on the fresh medium pattern. The Kinetic Black Ice wasted little energy getting to the breakpoint and was predictable for him coming off the end of the pattern. The glossy box finish allowed him to go directly up the lane on the fresh until the lanes started drying out and he could open his angles more. The factory finish kept the ball from reading early, while
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Track Kinetic Black Ice Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Track Kinetic Black Ice vs. Track Archetype
- Track Kinetic Black Ice vs. Track Heat (2021)
- Track Kinetic Black Ice vs. Track Kinetic Amethyst
- Track Kinetic Black Ice vs. Track Kinetic Cobalt
- Track Kinetic Black Ice vs. Track Kinetic Emerald
- Track Kinetic Black Ice vs. Track Legion Pearl
- Track Kinetic Black Ice vs. Track Legion Solid (2022)
- Track Kinetic Black Ice vs. Track Paragon
- Track Kinetic Black Ice vs. Track Paragon Hybrid
- Track Kinetic Black Ice vs. Track Sensor
- Track Kinetic Black Ice vs. Track Stealth
- Track Kinetic Black Ice vs. Track Tundra Fire
To compare the Track Kinetic Black Ice to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Track Kinetic Black Ice Resources
Click here to visit Track's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.