|Box Finish:||4000 Abralon|
|Color:||Maroon / Plum|
|Name:||Inverted Dome Symmetric|
The Equilibrium rolls into the Prime 800 series for 900 Global. This ball uses the Inverted Dome Symmetric core, which flips the core from the Dark Matter and changes the densities, lowering the RG and increasing the differential. The Equilibrium is wrapped in the new hybrid version of the S74R coverstock that comes out of the box sanded to 4000 Abralon. This ball is not as porous or as dull as the Volatility, which helps it clear the fronts, but the sanded finish provides enough midlane read and overall hook to match up well to medium conditions.
Cranker liked this ball on the fresh medium pattern, and he really liked it after the pattern transitioned. His higher rev rate gave him more room for error in the oil than the other two testers saw. The Equilibrium goes longer than the Eon Infinite, so Stroker and Tweener needed to use the friction to the outside. If they didn’t get their balls out to the drier boards on the outside downlane, they would see a little too much length. As the pattern
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
900 Global Equilibrium Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- 900 Global Equilibrium vs. 900 Global Aspect
- 900 Global Equilibrium vs. 900 Global Flux Pearl
- 900 Global Equilibrium vs. 900 Global Honey Badger Extreme Pearl
- 900 Global Equilibrium vs. 900 Global Honey Badger Extreme Solid
- 900 Global Equilibrium vs. 900 Global Honey Badger Revival
- 900 Global Equilibrium vs. 900 Global Money Badger
- 900 Global Equilibrium vs. 900 Global Money Badger Tour
- 900 Global Equilibrium vs. 900 Global Volatility
- 900 Global Equilibrium vs. 900 Global Volatility Torque
- 900 Global Equilibrium vs. 900 Global Volt
- 900 Global Equilibrium vs. 900 Global Volt Solid
To compare the 900 Global Equilibrium to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional 900 Global Equilibrium Resources
Click here to visit 900 Global's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.