|S25 Hybrid Urethane
|Black / Silver
The Shadow Ops joins several others balls that use different versions of the Break Asymmetric core in 900 Global’s Preferred line. This variation has a higher RG and a lower differential than the version that was used in the Black Ops and Covert Ops. The 1000 Abralon finish on this ball’s unique S25 Hybrid Urethane coverstock is where its traction comes from. Unlike the Boo-Yah, the Shadow Ops is only 80 percent urethane in the coverstock, with the other 20 percent being reactive resin. This will give bowlers a little more length through the front and a little more shape at the back of the lane than covers that are purely urethane.
We started with this ball on our dry oil test pattern. The slightly more aggressive cover and core than the Boo-Yah allowed all three testers to play a few boards farther left with their feet. Tweener loved the shape the Shadow Ops gave him on the fresh. The added motion at the back of the lane helped get his ball to the pocket when the Boo-Yah could not quite make it up the hill. This was a huge benefit in
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
900 Global Shadow Ops Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- 900 Global Shadow Ops vs. 900 Global Absolute Truth
- 900 Global Shadow Ops vs. 900 Global After Dark Solid
- 900 Global Shadow Ops vs. 900 Global Badger
- 900 Global Shadow Ops vs. 900 Global Badger Infused
- 900 Global Shadow Ops vs. 900 Global Boo-Yah
- 900 Global Shadow Ops vs. 900 Global Dream On (2018)
- 900 Global Shadow Ops vs. 900 Global Honey Badger Urethane
- 900 Global Shadow Ops vs. 900 Global Inception DCT Pearl
- 900 Global Shadow Ops vs. 900 Global Tactical Ops
- 900 Global Shadow Ops vs. 900 Global Truth Tour
- 900 Global Shadow Ops vs. 900 Global X2
To compare the 900 Global Shadow Ops to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional 900 Global Shadow Ops Resources
Click here to visit 900 Global's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.