|Name:||Cutting Edge Solid|
|Name:||3C Solid Reactive|
|Box Finish:||500 SiaAir / Crown Factory Shine|
|Name:||Cutting Edge Low RG Symmetric|
The Brunswick Cutting Edge Solid is the smoother box-surfaced ball of the two new Cutting Edge releases. Both of these bowling balls join the Advanced line for Brunswick, where the True Motion and Vintage Inferno currently reside. This ball uses Brunswick’s 3C Solid Reactive coverstock, finished with 500 SiaAir and Crown Factory Shine, giving it more length than the Cutting Edge Hybrid. Both Cutting Edges use the new Cutting Edge Low RG Symmetric weight block, which gives them an RG of 2.521″ and a differential of 0.039″.
The combination of this ball’s length and strong midlane traction was best on our medium oil test pattern. Cranker had the best reaction on the fresh with the box finish. He was starting his Cutting Edge Solid on 25, crossing around the third arrow, and using eight at the range finders as his breakpoint. This ball provided a strong, smooth, and continuous motion, allow him to strike easily and often. Tweener also liked his reaction on the fresh with this ball. He was getting his ball started on 18, targeting around 13 at the arrows, and using a slightly tighter breakpoint on the 10 board downlane. With his speed, he couldn’t get his ball as far away from the pocket as Cranker, but he had increased
Already a premium member? Click here to log in.
Brunswick Cutting Edge Solid Comparisons
Click below to see a comparison table of the pair of bowling balls shown:
- Brunswick Cutting Edge Solid vs. Brunswick Cutting Edge Hybrid
- Brunswick Cutting Edge Solid vs. Brunswick Cutting Edge Pearl
- Brunswick Cutting Edge Solid vs. Brunswick Fearless
- Brunswick Cutting Edge Solid vs. Brunswick Jagged Edge Solid
- Brunswick Cutting Edge Solid vs. Brunswick Kingpin Max
- Brunswick Cutting Edge Solid vs. Brunswick Kingpin Rule
- Brunswick Cutting Edge Solid vs. Brunswick Magnitude 035 Pearl
- Brunswick Cutting Edge Solid vs. Brunswick Method
- Brunswick Cutting Edge Solid vs. Brunswick Quantum Bias
- Brunswick Cutting Edge Solid vs. Brunswick Tenacity
- Brunswick Cutting Edge Solid vs. Brunswick True Motion
To compare the Brunswick Cutting Edge Solid to any other bowling ball(s), please use our Bowling Ball Comparison tool.
Additional Brunswick Cutting Edge Solid Resources
Click here to visit Brunswick's website to read the manufacturer-supplied information on this ball. Also, see below for the manufacturer-produced promotional video for this ball.
Please remember that our reviews are solely based on our own testing and that you may sometimes find differences between our comments and ratings and the manufacturer's claims. Links to these manufacturer resources are provided here strictly for convenience purposes.